Push Press + Push Jerk + Split Jerk
Work up to a heavy load on the complex.
Post loads to comments.
24 Minutes Not for Rounds:
90-120 Seconds Row/Ski/Bike/Run
100′ Sandbag Carry
3 Wall Walks
Post work to comments.
New Year’s babies? Nope, it’s just Diapers & Dumbbells coaches David and Sasha!
The 2018 Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge Checklist
Have you signed up for the Look, Feel Perform Better Challenge yet? It’s one of our biggest and best community events of the year, and it starts tomorrow! By participating in the Challenge, you’ll get daily accountability alongside fellow CFSBKers and the support of the coaching staff. Learn how to make nutrition work for you, and maybe also get some abs in time for beach season. Complete the following steps by January 5th in order to participate and be eligible for prizes:
- Sign your name on the big list in the community area of the gym.
- Sign up for payment ($30 per month for the three-month program) at the front desk or in the online store.
- Answer a few brief questions and submit your “before” photos according to the guidelines on the Look, Feel, Perform Better website. These entries are private will not be published or seen by anyone other than us without your consent. You can access the 2018 LFPB Challenge Entry Form HERE.
- Perform the Test WOD (date to be announced) and record your results.
- Enter points earned daily on the spreadsheet to track how well you’re complying with the guidelines.
- Complete your Post-Challenge submission by 3/28/18 at the end of the challenge.
- Optional: Attend the bi-monthly LFPB Q&A Info Sessions on Sundays at 1pm in the Annex at CFSBK. Each one will have a brief topical lecture followed by a Q&A. (1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/4, and 3/18).
Save the date for the CFSBK Community Potluck on February 3rd! This event will simultaneously kick off the new year, support the LFPB Challenge, and bring folks from all times and corners of the gym together.
New Year’s Schedule
We’ll be running on a modified schedule today and tomorrow. Here’s what you can expect…
Sunday, 12/31 (New Year’s Eve)
8am Short Circuit
11am Active Recovery
2:15pm Free Intro Class
10am CrossFit PreSchool
11am CrossFit Kids
6-8pm Open Gym
Monday, 1/1 (New Year’s Day)
10am Short Circuit
Open Gym Membership: 10am-2pm
6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm CrossFit group classes
11am Fit 55+
11am Diapers & Dumbbells
Next-Level Weightlifting Club
Yesterday’s Results Board: Muscle-Up Work | Muscle-Ups, Power Cleans
How Animal’s Sleep The Atlantic
One Times Square Atlas Obscura