As we emerge from our pie-induced comas, we’ll be running on a modified schedule today.
5:30pm Short Circuit
6:30pm Active Recovery
Open Gym Membership: 10am-1pm
6am, 7am, 8am, 7:30pm, and 8:30pm CrossFit group classes
4:30pm CrossFit Teens
You can find our full schedule for the upcoming week here!
The 2018 Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge Checklist
Have you signed up for the Look, Feel Perform Better Challenge yet? It’s one of our biggest and best community events of the year! Complete the following steps by January 5th in order to participate and be eligible for prizes:
- Sign your name on the big list in the community area of the gym.
- Sign up for payment ($30 per month for the three-month program) at the front desk or in the online store.
- Answer a few brief questions and submit your “before” photos according to the guidelines on the Look, Feel, Perform Better website. These entries are private will not be published or seen by anyone other than us without your consent. You can access the 2018 LFPB Challenge Entry Form HERE.
- Perform the Test WOD (date to be announced) and record your results.
- Enter points earned daily on the spreadsheet to track how well you’re complying with the guidelines.
- Complete your Post-Challenge submission by 3/28/18 at the end of the challenge.
- Optional: Attend the bi-monthly LFPB Q&A Info Sessions on Sundays at 1pm in the Annex at CFSBK. Each one will have a brief topical lecture followed by a Q&A. (1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/4, and 3/18).
Question of the Day: Have you done the LFPB Challenge in years past? If so, what healthy habits or lessons stuck with you?
Yesterday’s Results Board: HSPUs / DB SS SL RDL | Row, Wall Balls, Power Cleans
J.R.R. Tolkien Is Our Favorite Father Christmas Atlas Obscura
High Hang Snatch CrossFit Journal