This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We’re running on a modified schedule today. Here’s what Friday looks like:
Short Circuit: 9am
CrossFit Group: 10am, 11am, 12pm
AM Open Gym Membership: 9am-1pm
Fit 55+: 11am
Open Gym: 6-8pm
Diapers & Dumbbells: cancelled
Starting Strength: cancelled
2. Our new training cycle started Monday. Can you say Dumbbell Split-Stance Single-Leg Romanian Deadlift 5 times fast? Don’t forget that you can always find out what’s happening in group classes over on the Current Programming Cycle page!
3. The newest installment of CrossFit Journal‘s Inside CrossFit South Brooklyn came out this week, and this time the focus is on all the different programs we offer our members. This one is jam-packed with fun footage from the gym and some incredibly cool drone shots of the neighborhood.
4. On Wednesday we caught you up on all the Inside CFSBK vids that HQ has posted so far. So much goodness!
5. We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!