This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. OUR 4TH ART SHOW IS TOMORROW NIGHT! We’ll have live tattooing, an aerial hoop performance, tons of great art and sweet treats by a record-high number of CFSBKers, and lots more cool stuff. Details are on the event page.
2. Our next Brazilian jiu-jitsu cycle with Callie Brennan starts this weekend. There are a limited number of spots in each class, so register now! You can find all the info in yesterday’s post.
3. CrossFit Journal dropped a couple of new videos from their Inside CrossFit South Brooklyn series this week. The first is about our group class coach expectations, and the second is about our very own Drs. Mike and Judy. Needless to say, they’re awesome and you should watch them!
4. Amanda Mc (who recently redeveloped the CFSBK site) has just recently relaunched her own site, digitalculture.nyc, with a new video on what you need to know to make sure your website is ready for 2018. Check it out here.
5. Greg C. stars in The VelociPastor, which has been playing at film festivals across the country. Check out this review from the Portland Film Festival, which calls The VelociPastor “the single greatest achievement in the entire history of cinema.” (Don’t tell anyone, but we’ll be screening VelociPastor at an upcoming movie night. Shhhh.)
6. Only 608 will be available for Open Gym this Saturday, since we’ll be setting up for the Art Show in 597.
7. This Sunday’s 11am Active Recovery class is cancelled.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Clean | Burpees, Front Squats, Pull-Ups
To Maintain Muscle and Lose Fat as You Age, Add Weights NY Times
Road to Success: Josh Bridges MotivationCrew