Every Other Minute on the Minute x 10 (5 Reps):
Warm up and work up to a heavy single Power Clean. Focus on an aggressive 2nd pull and, even though they’re Powers, pulling under the bar with consistent footwork.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 8 of 8
5 Rounds for Time:
15 Deadlifts 135/95
9 Lateral Burpees Over The Bar
6 Push Jerks 135/95
Who’s gonna take home this year’s Fight Gone Bad Spirit Award? Could it be Ziggy WODdust and the Squatters from Mars? Or Night of the Living Deadlift? Maybe Ruth Badder Gunsberg? With just a couple days to go until FGB 2017, we’re at $15,437 raised for Brooklyn Community Foundation. Don’t stop now, gang! Every dollar we raise will benefit great local programs. Learn more about the Brooklyn Community Foundation and all the great work they’ve done.
Train with an Olympian: Sign Up for the CRASH-B World Indoor Rowing Championship!
Do you hate and fear workouts that involve rowing? Do you secretly love them but don’t want to admit it? Either way, you have a good reason to train for the CRASH-B World Indoor Rowing Championship! Olympian Coach Nick will prepare participants in the months leading up to race day, which is February 25th, in Boston. The first technique clinic will take place next Saturday, November 11th from 4 to 6pm.
- The events at CRASH-Bs are individual
- You don’t have to be a CFSBK member to participate—so tell your non-SBK friends! (If you have any!)
- The group will get together for three technique clinics (each of which will conclude with a workout) and three or four races
- Participants will do the workouts on their own
- Nick will provide programming and support—including video analysis of your technique—throughout the program
- Anyone can join—there is no minimum performance requirement
Full Payment Up Front:
- Member Rate: $360 with discount code
- Non-Member Rate: $450
Three Monthly Installments:
- Member Rate: $134.40 per installment* ($403.20 total)
- Non-Member Rate: $168 per installment* ($504 total)
(Members, please contact the front desk for the discount code.)
See the CRASH-Bs event page for the full schedule of technique clinics and events!
Yesterday’s Results Board: Back Squat | Light “Fran”
Restorative Modalities for Weightlifters Catalyst Athletics
Getting Out of a Rut + The Myth of Greatness Peak Performance