5 Rounds Not for Time:
1-2 Rope Climbs, 15′
Learn how to safely and efficiently wrap your feet and climb the rope. Once you can properly secure your feet, climbing the rope is almost as easy as an Air Squat!
Wear long socks or long pants if you have them!
Post work to comments.
“Fight Gone Bad”-Style
5 Rounds for Max Reps:
Wall Balls 20/10, 14/9, 10/8
Sumo Deadlift High Pulls 95/65/35
Box Jumps 24/20/16
Score total reps. Keep one running tally for each round and add them up at the end.
Post total reps and Rx to comments.
Congrats to Captain Osorio on 10 great years of steering this ship. As Coach Fox once said, you’re “the wheel and the grease.” Thanks for giving us this life-changing place and for giving so much of yourself in the process. We love you, ya big weirdo
Tonight’s the Night!
The hour is upon us! Our 10th Anniversary Party goes down tonight from 8pm to 1am, and we cannot wait to see all of you there. Here are some notes on the big event:
- You don’t have to bring anything food- or drink-wise! Just bring yourself and your desire to celebrate.
- The dress is “festive attire.” Wear your most festive attire.
- There will be an open bar with beer, wine, and a couple of cocktail options. Our friends at Threes Brewing are providing the beer (mmmmm).
- There will be a make-your-own taco station provided by Park Life (also mmmmm). Food will be available from 8-11pm.
- CFSBKer Jared D. will be your DJ for the evening!
- No kids or dogs, please!
We’ll be running on a modified schedule for the day after the party. We’ll be offering Open Gym from 5pm to 8pm, but all other classes (group class, Short Circuit, Kids, AR, AG, Free Intro) are cancelled.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Rest Day
Lockheed Martin Reveals Plans for Sending Humans to Mars Scientific American
20-Rep Squats Are the Best and Worst Thing Ever BarBend