Tomorrow Night: CFSBK’s 10th Anniversary Party!
The hour is upon us! Our 10th Anniversary Party goes down tomorrow night from 8pm to 1am, and we cannot wait to see all of you there. Seriously. We’ve had a few recurring questions about the particulars of this shindig, so here are some notes:
- You don’t have to bring anything food- or drink-wise! Just bring yourself and your desire to celebrate.
- The dress is “festive attire.” Wear your most festive attire.
- Coach Nick has promised to wear chaps. Technically, all chaps are assl… listen, never mind.
- There will be an open bar with beer, wine, and a couple of cocktail options. Our friends at Threes Brewing are providing the beer (mmmmm).
- There will be a make-your-own taco station provided by Park Life (also mmmmm). Food will be available from 8-11pm.
- CFSBKer Jared D. will be your DJ for the evening!
- No kids or dogs, please!
- All classes are cancelled on Sunday. We’re running Open Gym from 5 to 8pm!
Yesterday’s Results Board: Clean | Burpees, Toes-to-Bars
How Exercise Might Increase Your Self-Control NY Times
The Science Behind a Great Cup of Coffee Smithsonian