In teams of 2, with one partner working at a time, alternate complete rounds of…
AMRAP 15 Minutes:
15 Russian Kettlebell Swings 32/24kg
10 Box Jumps 24/20
15 Wall Balls 20/10, 14/9
Rest 5 minutes, then…
AMRAP 15 Minutes:
15/11 Calorie Row
Post time, Rx, and partner to comments.
November 11th & 12th: CrossFit L1 Certificate Course at CFSBK
On Saturday, November 11th and Sunday, November 12th, CFSBK will host the CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Course. Courses are open to individuals and trainers at all stages of development. The Level 1 Certificate Course serves as the cornerstone for CrossFit methodology and movement and includes classroom instruction on these topics, as well as hands-on small-group training for the movements. These group sessions are conducted under low intensity with a focus on improving mechanics. Students’ movements are observed and corrected, and they engage in dialogue concerning effective coaching techniques. Large group CrossFit workouts are conducted as an example of bridging the gap from theory to practice. These workouts provide examples of how to:
- Conduct a class.
- Hold a standard of effective technique at high intensity.
- Achieve relative high levels of intensity for each individual.
- Scale for any ability level.
The Level 1 provides introductory education on the fundamental principles and movements of CrossFit. It is structured to meet two goals: 1) Provide attendees with the knowledge to better use CrossFit methods for themselves; and 2) Provide attendees with an initial and foundational education to begin training others using CrossFit.
News and Notes
- Today’s 8am Strong Fit class is cancelled.
- Shout out to Jess P. and Jamal A. and CrossFit Kid Prue S. and her mom Franny, all of whom are representing CFSBK at the Subway Series today, as a well as everyone competing at Flex on the Beach today. Kick some ass, guys! Let’s give ’em some love in the comments!