Coach David, Herschel, and Annie Thorisdottir (who placed 3rd in last weekend’s CrossFit Games) back in 2013, when CFSBK hosted the announcement of Open Workout 13.2. Just one of many highlights from CFSBK’s 10-year history!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Hey, speaaaaking of 10 years… this week we announced the date of our 10th Anniversary Party. Save the date: this shindig goes down the evening of September 30th!
2. While you have your calendar out, save another date: Fight Gone Bad 2017 is slated for Saturday, October 21st. We’ll have sign-up info soon!
3. Everybody loves new gym gear! This week we debuted a shiny new set of 40 color-coded Rogue Fixed Length Speed Ropes to improve your fitness experience. See Wednesday’s post for details.
4. Another year has gone by, and it’s time once again for an NYC affiliate throw down: the seventh annual Subway Series! All NYC affiliates are invited to participate—the affiliate with the best overall score at the end of four events wins the Subway Series Trophy and bragging rights for a whole year! Early bird registration ends on September 5th.
5. Tomorrow’s 10am Yoga for Athletes class is cancelled. Yoga for Athletes will be cancelled for the rest of August while Coach Whit is out of town. Class will resume on September 2nd!
6. Tomorrow’s Kids Club Night is cancelled. Bummer! If your kid is signed up, the front desk staff will be in touch soon with refund info.
Yesterday’s Results Board: Snatch | Run, 3 Rounds of “Cindy”
The Science of Detraining Sci-Fit
Dylan Cooper Clean and Jerks 300 lbs While Solving a Rubik’s Cube BarBend