Tempo Back Squat / Tempo Front Squat
Tempo Back Squat (41×1):
2 x 6
De-Load week. Use same load as Week 1’s 3 x 12.
Tempo Front Squat (41×1):
1 x 6
De-Load week. Use same load as Week 1’s 3×12.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 5 of 8
In teams of 3 with one partner working at a time, alternate complete rounds for…
AMRAP 30 Minutes:
5 Thrusters 115/75
10 Burpees Over the Bar
Post rounds, reps, and Rx to comments.
THIS MONDAY: Murph Day 2017
We’re just a couple of days away from one of our funnest community events of the year! Here are some things you need to know:
- So far 163 folks have signed up to take on “Murph.” Dang! That’s a lot. You can still sign up here.
- Since there’s no charge for this workout (the class won’t be deducted from your weekly limit), we suggest that you make a $20 donation to K-9s for Warriors in lieu of class payment. We’ve raised $1100 so far. Go here to support this wonderful cause.
- CFSBK will provide one keg (courtesy of Threes Brewing), burgers, and sausages for Murph Day, but please bring more delicious foods, especially side dishes! Leave a comment on the event page to let us know what you’re bringing!
- Shooting to get on the leaderboard for “Murph”? You’ll have to do it in a weighted vest (20/14 lbs), and be sure to let a coach know that you’re going for it before your heat goes off.
- We’re looking for some volunteers to (wo)man the grill, as well as some folks to help clean up at the end of the day. Please contact our Events Coordinator Danae at Danae [at] crossfitsouthbrooklyn.com to let her know you’re interested.
- We’re also looking for someone with video experience to volunteer a few hours of their time on the day of the event to record short “thank you” clips from CFSBKers. Let your blog editor know at Josh [at] crossfitsouthbrooklyn.com if you have some skillz to offer.
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Rest Day
10 Signs You’ve Found Your Perfect Lifting Partner BarBend
The Future of Zero-Gravity Living Is Here Smithsonian