Tempo Back Squat / Tempo Front Squat
Tempo Back Sqaut (41×1):
2 x 6
Tempo Front Squat (41×1):
1 x 6
Go heavier than last week. The last few reps of each set should be tough, but the goal is no misses. Be true to the tempo work.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 4 of 8
Every 5 minutes for 4 rounds:
20/15 Calorie Row
15 Front Squats 95/65
Work at a 75-85% pace. The Front Squats and Toe-to-Bars should be unbroken or 2 quick sets. Aim for consistent times on each round. Scale the Front Squat weight and Toes-to-Bars (to Hanging Leg or Knee Raises, or reduced reps) as needed.
Post time and Rx to comments.
Tom S. captured Chris A. in full relaxation mode after class
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Murph Day 2017 is just over a week away! Go here to sign up. For the second year in a row, we’ll be raising money to benefit K9s for Warriors, an organization that provides service dogs for veterans suffering from Post-traumatic Stress Disability, traumatic brain injury and/or military sexual trauma as a result of military service post-9/11. We’ll be accepting donations the day of the event, but you can go here to donate now!
2. On Tuesday Eat, Pray, Gainz returned with a recipe for Coconut Red Lentil Curry from guest chef Coach Whit.
3. Registration for Coach Arturo’s popular AG Strength class opened yesterday. The PM/weekend cycle is already sold out (!), but there are still spots open in the AM cycle. See yesterday’s post for more details.
4. We’re now offering an 8am Short Circuit class on Sundays.
5. Sunday CrossFit Preschool and Kids classes are on a temporary hiatus. We’ll keep you posted!
6. Today’s 10am Yoga for Athletes class will feature guest instructor Sasha S.!
7. Today’s 11am Active Recovery class will feature Coach Lauren S. (Snickers)!