This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Monday was finally good for something: it brought us Coach Fox’s Easy Turkey and Green Salsa with Black Beans Skillet recipe!
2. Tuesday? Well, that wasn’t so bad either. We learned more about Zach Z. in the lastest installment of Better Know a Member!
3. We recently cleared out our lost and found, and the goodies are up on Flickr. Does any of this stuff belong to you? Claim it at the front desk before we donate it to CHIPS in two weeks! (You thought we were gonna keep doing the days of the week thing, didn’t you?)
4. Rachel H. is planning to go to the Power Monkey Fitness Camp in October and would like to assemble a group of CFSBKers to go with her. Groups of 5 or more people get a sweet discount. The camp takes place October 1st through 7th in Crossville, TN. Contact Rachel at rthsiung [at] gmail.com if you’re interested!
5. Registration for Murph Day 2017 is open! This is a great community event where we perform this classic CrossFit benchmark workout followed by some grilling, side dishes, and beers. The workout is tough—very tough—but it can, of course, be scaled to meet everyone’s capacity. What’re waitin’ for? Sign up today! See the event page for more details.
6. Don’t forget! Starting this Sunday, May 14th, we’ll be adding new Short Circuit and Fit 55+ classes to our schedule. Who doesn’t love more fitness? All the details can be found here.