Clean and Jerk Complex
Every 90 seconds for 8 rounds:
Clean High Pull + Mid-Hang Clean High Pull + Mid-Hang Clean + Push Jerk
Rest 2 minutes, then…
Every minute on the minute x 6:
Clean High Pull
105% x 2 x 6
The percentage is based on what you worked up to today. Focus on pulling off the floor exactly as you would for a full Clean: a smooth pull from the floor with weight balanced over the mid-foot and a vertical extension allowing the bar to stay close to the body.
Post loads to comments.
Every minute on the minute x 15 (5ea):
1) 5 Box Jumps 30/24″
2) 10 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
3) 15 Russian KB Swings 32/24kg
The Box Jumps should be higher than your usual Rx. Scale the Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups to regular Pull-Ups, Jumping Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups, or Ring Rows as needed, or scale volume to keep you moving. The KB swings should be on the heavy side for you. Aim to finish each minute’s work at consistent times.
Post work to comments.
Look at all those recent accomplishments and new leaderboard entries! Don’t forget to write your goals and accomplishments on the board!
Check Out Prefer
Emily W. recently joined a team building a new app called Prefer. Prefer aims to do something CrossFit athletes are already great at—connecting people in real life and growing community through trusted referrals. On Prefer you can discover, chat, book, pay, and refer your favorite pros, from dog walkers to handy guys and gals to accountants to business coaches to babysitters and more! Prefer is a great place to grow your business and a great place to find professionals trusted by friends. CFSBK athletes can try it with the invite code AMRAP.
News and Notes
- In case you missed it, sign ups for Murph Day 2017 are now open! See the event page for more details.
- Our friends and neighbors across the street at littlefield are relocating nearby and opening a sister bar and restaurant called Parklife. Back their Kickstarter campaign to help keep this awesome neighborhood institution going!
- Do you follow us on Facebook? How about Instagram? If not, you should! We’re always posting cool stuff there, and it’s an easy way to support the gym!
- Today’s 9am Yoga class is cancelled.
- This Sunday’s 11am Active Recovery class is cancelled.