From our Instagram account: “Some fun sandbag carries at CFSBK! Want to play with sandbags, sleds, and other fun implements? Check out our Strong Fit class Saturday mornings at 8am!”
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. This week we were thrilled to announce the winners of the 2017 Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge. 1st place went to CFSBK power couple Steph M. and Andrew S. Congrats, you two!
2. Coming in at 2nd, we had repeat-winner Mo A. and first-time competitor Sarah M.!
3. 3rd-place went to Barbara K. and Steven N. Great work, Barbara and Steven!
4. Coach Fox gave a special shout out to the following LFPBers, “who could have been in the top 3 with the flip of a coin”: Dan H., Kayleigh R., Adam S., Michelle B., Matt Q, and Allie B.
5. From Coach Fox’s final note: “I couldn’t be prouder of all of the LFPBers who chose to get a little bit outside of their comfort zone and work hard and honest at being better versions of themselves these past three months. So many of you did so well and developed what are hopefully some healthy habits you can maintain for a lifetime. The ebb and flow of a 3 month challenge allows for some ups and downs and can be viewed as a fraction of a lifetime. Incorporating habits that are a little bit better, amplified by months and years, works out to a whole lot better you over time.”
6. We dare you not to get hungry after you read this recipe for an easy sausage and tortilla egg bake that appeared on the blog yesterday! Look for Coach Fox’s recipes to return as a regular blog feature. (You already lost the dare, didn’t you?)
7. SCHEDULE CHANGE: Tomorrow’s 10am Yoga for Athletes class is cancelled.
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Snatch | Squat Snatches, Burpees Over the Bar
The Hippies Have Won NY Times
Thoracic Mobility and the Cat-Camel Exercise Juggernaut