This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Come out to the gym at 7pm tonight, when we’ll be hosting a battle of CFSBK’s best during a Gauntlet-Style Friday Night Lights event. There will be two heats, 7:00pm and 7:30pm, during which 2 designated competitors from each of our intramural teams will throw down against each other in an epic battle of strength and conditioning.
2. Mo A. is our March Athlete of the Month. CONGRATS, MO!
3. As the Open heads into its final week, we brought you the gym’s top-10 ranked women and men. CFSBK is ranked 87th among 379 CrossFit affiliates in the Northeast Region. Go here to see the entire affiliate leaderboard.
4. Yesterday we also reported on Week 4 of the CFSBK Open Intramural Team competition. Good luck to everyone competing this weekend!
5. Our latest lost and found dump can be found on our Flickr account. We’re now including abandoned water bottles in the photo, so please take a look and see if any look familiar! Water bottles will now be given out after a week. All other items must be claimed within a month, after which we’ll donate them to CHIPS. Come get your stuff, gang!
7. The 2017 Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge wraps up tomorrow. Congrats to everyone who participated! On Wednesday, Coach Fox said a few words about the end of the Challenge and encouraged you to do your post-challenge submission.
8. Schedule Change: Strong Fit is Sunday at 8am this week. It will return to Saturday’s next week!
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: EMOM Work | Mid-Hang Snatch
The Practice of One Thing at a Time Zen Habits
The Most Unsatisfying Video in the World Ever Made Luksan Wunder
T-Rex Does 16.4 CrossFit Ground Up