3 x 5
Warm up and perform 3×5 at 95% of your heavy 5 from Week 1.
5/3/1 (5 Week):
65% x 5
75% x 5
85% x 5+
Your Training Max (TM) is used to base the percentages off of. Increase your TM 10 lbs above the previous 3 weeks. If you were above the recommended reps for the rep out sets, then increase your TM 15-20 lbs. The final set (the 85% set this week) is done for max reps, stopping 1-2 shy of failure. The goal is between 8 and 12 reps. Use a normal pace throughout the rep-out set and quit if you reach technical failure. Technical failure is the point at which you can move the weight from point A to point B but can no longer do so with acceptable technique. Use spotters on all work sets.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 4 of 8
50 Box Jumps 24/20″
Post time and Rx to comments.
- Tomorrow’s 11am Active Recovery class with Coach Fox is cancelled.
- There are only a few spots left in tomorrow’s Pelvic Floor Health Workshop. Don’t miss out! Go here to register!
TODAY: Want to Learn to Row from an Olympian? Come to the C.R.A.S.H.-B. Kick-Off Meeting With Coach Nick!
Do you hate and fear workouts that involve rowing? Do you secretly love them but don’t want to admit it? Either way, you have a good reason to train for the C.R.A.S.H.-B. World Indoor Rowing Championship! Coach Nick will prepare members in the months leading up to race day, which is Feb. 12. Come to Coach Nick’s kick-off meeting and technique clinic at 8:30 AM today. Please note: This meeting is only for people who are definitely participating in the program. Here’s some basic info:
- The events at CRASH-Bs are individual.
- You don’t have to be an SBK member to participate.
- The group will get together for three technique clinics (each of which will conclude with a workout) and three races.
- Participants will do the workouts on their own.
- Nick will provide support—including video analysis of your technique—throughout the program.
- Anyone can join—there is no minimum performance requirement.
- Visit the event page for pricing options and more info. At the kick-off meeting at 8:30am on Saturday, November 12th, he’ll explain the program in detail. The session will also include the first technique clinic, which will conclude with a workout.
Send Coach Nick an email at Nick [at] CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com if you plan to show up or if you have any questions. There is 12% discount for all current CFSBK members. Please Coach Nick or the front desk for the discount code.