This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We have two big events happening at CFSBK this weekend! One is the Pelvic Floor Health Workshop this Sunday. There are a few spots left, so sign up now!
2. The other is Saturday’s C.R.A.S.H-Bs kick-off meeting. This is an awesome opportunity to improve your rowing skillz under the watchful eye of Sensei Nick, an actual Olympian, with the goal of competing in the World Indoor Rowing Championship! See the event page for more details.
3. Ever wonder what CFSBK would look like if it transformed into an art gallery? Well, those of us that participated in or attended CFSBK’s previous Art Shows know it looks pretty awesome. Our third Art Show will be Saturday, November 19th. We can’t wait to see you there!
5. Want to spice up your training with some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or MMA? Good news! Both are now available at CFSBK. See the program page for more details! In case you missed it, Jon S. had this to say in yesterday’s comments: “I started a couple weeks ago with no previous experience. Sensei Jesse is great. First class is free. Everyone should give it a try.” We agree!
6. Sunday’s 11am Active Recovery class with Coach Fox is cancelled.
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Snatch | NFT Work
Cardiorespiratory Fitness Protects You From Depression NY Mag
The Godfather of American Weightlifting: Mike Burgener Barbell Shrugged