This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We bid a fond farewell to two of our wonderful members, Pigeon K. and Evan H. Come back and visit us soon, you two!
2. There’s still space in the upcoming Pelvic Floor Health Workshop. Register now!
3. SAVE THE DATE: The 3rd annual Iron Maidens Raw Open will take place on February 18th, 2017. See the event page for more details.
4. We posted another testimonial from our Short Circuit class, this one from Kristin H. Since Foundations is not required to take Short Circuit, it’s a great opportunity to take a class with friends and family!
5. Did Fight Gone Bad whet your appetite for competition? Check out the 2016 Hoboken Winter Challenge! The event will take place on December 3rd, and registration is now open.
6. The annual CFSBK Art Show goes down on November 19th, and we’re still accepting submissions! Check out Wednesday’s post for more details.
7. You like music, right? And, of course, you like Coach Brett. So you should definitely check out Brett’s CD release/listening party on November 11th at Freddy’s Bar.
8. CFSBK made Yelp’s list of the Best 10 Gyms in Brooklyn, coming in at #5 (and the only CrossFit gym on the list). Hurray! If you feel so inclined, you could always “yelp us out” by writing a review. But only if you really love us!
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Snatch Metcon
Lifting Weights Could Make You More Intelligent Independent
Watch the Domino Effect of 8,000 Matches Going Up in Flames Atlas Obscura