There are so many good photos from Fight Gone Bad on our Flickr account | Photo by Thomas H.
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Fight Gone Bad 2016 was a huge success! We raised over $30,000 for Brooklyn Community Foundation and had fun doing it. Read all about it.
2. We announced our new training cycle template.
3. Another great event, the 3rd annual CFSBK Art Show, is just around the corner! Kate R. is still accepting submissions. You can contact her at katharinereece [at] gmail.com by November 4th, 2016 to get on the roster of artists. If you haven’t participated before, your email MUST INCLUDE 2-3 images of pieces you would consider showing or pieces that are similar to what you would create for the show. The volume of responses we receive will determine how many of your pieces we can include.
4. We reported on the CrossFit Team Series at CFSBK. Congrats again to all who participated!
5. Squad WOD at CFSBK, originally slated for Novemeber, has been cancelled but will be rescheduled for 2017. Keep a lookout for another annoucement.
6. Coach Noah is alive and well and living in Austin, and he also wrote an awesome article called “It Was All a Dream: Starting a CrossFit Gym” for Beyond the Whiteboard. Check it out to find out how things are going with the launch of his new gym, CrossFit Lumos!
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Snatch | NFT Work
Minor Gains Catapult
A Visit to the CIA’s “Secret” Abstract Art Collection Hyperallergic