“Fight Gone Bad”
Three Rounds, As Many Reps as Possible, of:
Wall Ball Shots 20lb-10’/14lb-9′
Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 75lbs/55lbs/35lbs
Box Jumps, 20″
Push Press, 75lbs/55lbs/35lbs
In this workout, you move from each of the five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of “rotate,” the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.
Please note: For the Box Jumps, step-ups are considered a scale in “Fight Gone Bad.”
Add your points and post them to comments.
- ALL CLASSES ARE CANCELLED TODAY (including Yoga for Athletes, Active Recovery, Comp Team Class, and Open Gym)!
- Don’t forget about the next Iron Maidens Lift’n’Learn Session, which is TOMORROW from 2 to 4pm. See the event page for more details.
Fight Gone Bad is Today!
Today is the day! To check details about the movement standards and flow of the day, please refer to yesterday’s post. 608 will be available for warm ups all day. Team captains or an assigned proxy must pick up the t-shirts and distribute them to their team.
There will free beer provided by CFSBK! Friends, family, and well wishers are all welcome at the gym. Please note that bike parking might be tight on Degraw, so plan accordingly!
8:30am: Gym Opens
9:00-1:10pm: Fight Gone Bad Heats
1:30pm: Group Photo
A word from BFC
Afterward, we’ll celebrate with an after party right here at the gym. Food will be available from the Kimchi Taco truck throughout the day!
As of 8:00pm last night, we hit just shy of $21,000. CONGRATS, CFSBK! You crushed it! With BCF’s board matching our funds dollar for dollar, we’ve once again raised more than $40,000 (!) to benefit local programs.
The race is still tight, and there are great prizes for the top fundraisers. All final numbers will be pulled from CrowdRise at 1:30pm. If you can, send one more email!
Team CFSBK: $20,737
Top Ten Teams:
- He Man and the Masters of the Universe: $3,440
- Gowanus Superfunders: $2,939
- Bring it on Fleek!: $2,430
- Prince and the Row-Volution: $1,705
- Victorious Secret: $1,565
- Posterior Chain Gang: $1,240
- Mike Marinara’s Spicy Wall Balls: $1,205
- This Is My Fight Squad Take Back My Life Squad: $750
- Sixer-Pack: $695
- Make Wall Balls Great Again: $675
Top Ten Individuals:
- Charles S.: $3,230
- Allie C.: $1,350
- Richard G.: $1,329
- Jay R.: $1,150
- Scott M.: $1,080
- Mike I.: $850
- Coach David: $825
- Runit C.: $750
- Erik B.: $695
- Linda H.: $500
To see the full list, click here!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
We’re able to give out some awesome prizes to our event leaders today due to the generosity of the following sponsors:
Good luck today, everyone! Let us know how it goes in the comments!