This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Coach Whitney will be away at the CrossFit Gymnastic trainer’s course this weekend, but tomorrow’s 10:00am Yoga for Athletes class is still on with guest instructor Sasha S.!
2. SAVE THE DATE: Fight Gone Bad 2016 will go down on Saturday, October 15th! Registration info will be available soon.
3. Morit S. reported on her 2nd place finish at the New Jersey State Powerlifting Championship. Congrats again, Mo!
4. In our most recent installment of the CFSBK Guide to Cues, Coach David explained what “pull yourself under the bar” means.
5. As a mid-Crush Week treat, we reposted Coach Noah’s “The Sweat Spot: Balancing Precision and Intensity for Maximum Gainz.” Required reading!
6. Head on over to CrossFit Gantry this Sunday to watch our athletes compete in the second event of the Subway Series. The action kicks off at 12:00pm.
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Hang Snatches, Ring Dips
Nijat Rahimov Breaks Clean & Jerk World Record, Beats Lu Xiaojun in Epic 77kg Battle BarBend
The Sharks That Live to 400 The Atlantic