Video of the Week: 2016 marks the 10th anniversary of the CrossFit Games. Check out this cool retrospective from CrossFit HQ!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
It’s been a hot week in Brooklyn, but it could always be worse. Allow us to cut through the haze and humidity to bring you all the hardest-hitting CFSBK news…
1. This Sunday’s 11:00am Active Recovery class with Coach Fox is cancelled. Still looking to do something other than group class this weekend? Check out Saturday’s 10:00am Yoga for Athletes or 11:00am Active Recovery classes.
2. Michael A. (aka DJ Flash) is CFSBK’s July Athlete of the Month!
3. Want to stay (or get) involved with the Iron Maidens community? Come by the gym this Sunday, July 31st from 2:00 to 3:30pm for the second Iron Maidens Lift’n’Learn Session, another afternoon of all-women lifting featuring a Bench Press session and clothing swap.
4. We caught you up on the latest news and notes from CFSBK members, including Lisa and Uzef’s new web series, Chris M.’s podcast, and Stella Z.’s quiz team. We love our multi-talented CFSBKers (i.e., all of you)!
5. CFSBK is sending 5 teams to CrossFit 718’s Beat the Streets Throwdown this Saturday. Stop by 718 at 3:00pm to watch the Rx-division action!
6. We’re sad to report that yesterday was the last day of business for our friends over at Sheep Station.
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Snatch | KB Swings, Run
This Guy Does 1,200 Push-Ups a Day NY Post
Most Dogs Walked By One Person Super Deluxe
Hips Forward & Up in the Snatch… You Can’t Be Great Without It Catalyst Athletics