3 x 5 Linear Progression
Add 5-10 lbs to last week’s weight.
3 x 6
Sets of 4 next week.
Post loads to comments
Exposure 4 of 8
In teams of 2, perform the following 20:00 AMRAP:
6 Power Clean + Jerks (Rx: 155/105, Scale One: 135/95, Scale Two: 95/65)
16 Kettlebell Swings (Rx: 32kg/24kg, Scale One: 24kg/16kg, Scale Two: 16kg/12kg)
49 Air Squats
Alternate movements between partners. For the 49 Air Squats, partners will decide how to split the reps. Partners will alternate their starting movement each round. For example, Partner 1 does 6 Power Cleans + Jeks, then Partner 2 will do 12 Push-ups, Partner 1 will do Kettlebell Swings, the Partners will share the 49 reps and on the next round Partner 2 will begin with the Power Cleans… and so on for 20 minutes.
Post rounds, reps, Rx, and partner to comments.
OUTWOD: Everything You Need to Know
- Today we’ll be hosting OUTWOD during every group class from 8:00am to 1:00pm as part of a national benefit for victims of the Orlando shooting. CrossFit gyms from New York, Miami, Chicago, Detroit, LA, and Tennessee will be participating in this special OUTWOD event.
- Class will be “free” to any CrossFitter, but we’ll ask all participants throughout the day to donate a drop-in membership’s worth to the Orlando Victims Fund.
- While you don’t have to register for a particular class (just come to the class of your choice), we do encourage you to “register” through the OUTWOD site in advance and make your donation here.
- If you’re a visitor, please arrive 15 to 20 minutes before the start of class so we can get you set up, and be sure to fill out our online visitor waiver.
- CFSBK rainbow tees will be available for purchase!
News and Notes
- Coaches McDowell, Coach Chris Fox, and Alex B. will be competing in the Crow Hill Open 2016 at nearby CrossFit Crow Hill today. On Sunday, Coaches Jess Fox, JB, KHarpz, and Amanda Mc will be competing, too! Go here for the full schedule. Stop in and cheer them on!
- Wanna play Spikeball? Go to the event page and sign up for our first-ever Spikeball tournament!
- Tomorrow’s 11:00am Active Recovery class with Coach Fox is cancelled.
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Rest Day
In Depth with Rory Zambard She Thrives