Clean and Jerk
Clean Deadlift + Mid-Hang Clean + 2 Power Jerks:
Warm up to a medium-heavy load and perform 5 sets across of the complex.
Clean Pull + Hang Clean + Power Jerk + Jerk
Work up to a heavy load on the complex.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 3 of 8
5 Deadlifts 365/255
Today’s Deadlift in the metcon is meant to be a heavy stimulus, so scale accordingly and use upward of 80% of your 1RM. These will be done unbroken on the fast end, but breaking them up quickly is appropriate if you have trouble organizing touch-and-go reps at high loads. In either case, be sure to keep a neutral spine and load the hips on the decent if performing touch-and-go reps. The scaling option for dubs is 2x singles or 20-16-12-8-4 attempts.
Post time and Rx to comments.
- Schedule Changes: Today’s CrossFit Kids programming is cancelled. For tomorrow, the 4th of July, we’ll be offering Open Gym from 8:00am to 12:00pm.
Catching Up with the CFSBK Classifieds
Did you know that we offer a classifieds section of the website for our members? Well, we do! Here are a few examples of goods and services up for grabs at the moment:
- Actually, there are no goods. It looks like all of the goods that are currently posted have been sold. Get on there and post some more! CFSBK members have advertised everything from juicers to furniture to cars (no illegal exotic animals, please).
- Paul A. and his wife are looking for an apartment. Got any leads?
- Stella Z. wants you to join the CFSBK Pub Quiz Team! They’ll be competing Mondays at 8:00pm at The Gate.
- Colleen M. is looking to swap veggie CSA shares.
We hope you’ll take advantage of this fun feature. Many people have found roommates there. Why deal with Craigslist when you can live with your workout partner?
The Ambiguous Cylinder Optical Illusion Kottke
Beatriz Piron: 108kg Clean and Jerk Hookgrip