This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Allie C. is CFSBK’s June Athlete of the Month. Congrats, Allie!
2. Our second season with Big City Fish Share begins tomorrow with the first fish delivery of the season! Fish CSA members: pick up your fresh, wild-caught fish between 10AM-12 noonSHARP at the gym; just look for Michele and she’ll check your name off the list.
3. CrossFit Virtuosity’s 2016 Prom is tomorrow night! Go here for all the details, and start coordinating your ’80s outfits.
4. Want to prep for the Subway Series and sign up for your next competition? Look no further than CrossFit 718’s Brooklyn’s Fittest: Beat the Streets fundraiser. It’s for a great cause!
5. Coach David wrote about his work as Competition Director for the CrossFit Games East Regional. It’s a fascinating insight into all the work that goes into running a large competition. Must read!
6. Vella S. is looking for a roommate. Check out her CFSBK Classifieds listing here!
Forged: Making a Rogue Barbell Rogue Fitness
Gymnastics Strength Illustrated: Tim Ferriss & Christopher Sommer Modern Frontier