In case you missed it: Coach David recently appeared on Mark Rippetoe’s Starting Strength podcast. Rippetoe calls us “the best gym in NYC,” and who are we to argue?
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Coach David was also interviewed for a CrossFit Journal article about community building and had lots of interesting stuff to say. Check it out here!
2. Registration for the Subway Series started last week. These events sell out quickly, so sign up now!
3. Sign-ups for Murph Day, one of our biggest community events of the year, opened last week as well. It’s a tough workout, but there will be plenty of scaling options and you’ll be supporting a great cause!
4. Have you signed up for our CSA with Common Hands Farm yet? Today is the last day to sign up and secure your summer/fall veggie supply.
5. But wait, that’s not all! You can also sign up for our seasonal fish CSA with Big City Fish Share!
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Power Clean | Power Cleans, Push-Ups
Gut Science FiveThirtyEight
Before Emoji, There Was The Print Shop The Atlantic