This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Speaking of dropping in, have you read Coach David’s “Reps & Sets Abroad: Some Thoughts on CrossFit and Travel”? Get after it!
2. This Sunday’s 2:00pm Anti-Gravity class is cancelled. Still looking to do something other than group class? Check out Yoga for Athletes with Coach Whit on Saturday at 10am or Active Recovery on either Saturday or Sunday at 11:00am.
3. Sign-ups for Murph Day, one of our biggest community events of the year, opened last weekend. If you’re thinking about doing it, do it!
4. Registration for the Subway Series started on Monday. These events sell out quickly, so sign up now!
5. Did you recently lose some protein powder, a t-shirt, a jumprope, or approximately 600 sets of wrist wraps? We just emptied the Lost and Found bins and want to give it all back. Please claim your stuff before we donate it to CHIPS in two weeks.
6. We’re giving away 4 free entries to the Rugged Maniac race in Brooklyn on June 25th. Go here to find out how you can enter, and get sandbaggin’!
7. There are still a few spots left in our upcoming Starting Strength Program cycles. What are you waiting for?
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Clean and Jerky | Partner WOD
Tripping on Double-Unders? WODprep
Society is Messing With Your Sleep The Atlantic