Juan Carlos M. sent us some photos of his training on the streets of Mallorca, Spain. Rock on, Juan Carlos!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We’re giving away 4 free entries to the Rugged Maniac race in Brooklyn on June 25th. Go here to find out how you can enter, and get sandbaggin’!
2. Have you signed up for our CSA with Common Hands Farm yet? Get on it and secure your veggie supply for the Spring/Summer/Fall! Registration closes on May 20th.
3. The CFSBK Fighting Tacos’ soccer season is underway! Check out some photos here!
4. Mark your calendars! Our annual Memorial Day “Murph” Event will happen all day on May 30th. This is a great community event where we perform this classic CrossFit benchmark workout followed by some grilling, side dishes, and beers. We can’t wait!
5. Come out and cheer at our Starting Strength Program Total this Sunday. Coach Jeremy and Coach Margie’s Starting Strengthers will wrap up their eight-week cycle starting at 2:00pm. Lifters will be testing their 1RMs in the back squat, press, and deadlift. All are welcome to come by, hang out, and do some cheering. Get ready for some massive PRs!