CrossFit Kingsboro and CrossFit Waldwick!
This Saturday from 7am-12pm CrossFit Kingsboro is having a party to celebrate their new, much larger location on 1000 Atlantic Ave. CFK was founded by three former CFSBK’ers, Charmel R, Cloyde M and Steve P and are celebrating their expansion. Everyone is invited to come by! Details on the website.
Another former CFSBKer, Brandon R is also having his grand opening this Sunday from 2-6pm for his new affiliate, CrossFit Waldwick in Waldwick, NJ! If you know if anyone looking for a place to train in north Jersey send them to Brandon!!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Paul Astuto is your April Athlete of the Month. Congrats, Paul! You truly are a model CFSBKer!
2. We’re giving away 4 free entries to the Rugged Maniac race in Brooklyn on June 25th. Go here to find out how you can enter, and get sandbaggin’!
3. Did you know that Coaches Jess and Chris Fox were present at the signing of the Declaration of Independence? They seem to take that loaded barbell everywhere they go. Don’t you get tired, guys?
4. Eduardo C. recently founded an education non-profit with some friends, and they need some help to get going. Here’s how to donate!
5. Have you signed up for our CSA with Common Hands Farm yet? Get on it and secure your veggie supply for the Spring/Summer/Fall!
6. The first Iron Maidens Lift & Learn session will take place this Sunday, May 1st. We want to keep the Iron Maidens energy and community connected between competitions, so we thought it would be fun to get together semi-regularly to train and learn about lifting (and maybe other stuff!) from women achieving great things. Here’s everything you need to know!
High Stakes Street Football in New York City Vice