This week at CFSBK in Review
1. Results of the LFPB Challenge are soon to come. Stay tuned to the blog Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to find out the top three winners!
2. Kelly Starrett is doing a reading and book signing at the Barnes & Nobel in Tribeca on the 26th. Don’t miss out on your chance to see your favorite Mobility Guru.
3. We caught you up on the CFSBK Classifieds. Spring cleaning time is here. Please feel free to post giveaways or for sale items!
4. Our new 8-week programming cycle started, and we gave you the whole rundown. (Coach McDowell also revealed a hidden talent for reciting long, classic American poems on command. Don’t make him do Howl during a CrossFit Kids class, please!)
5. Have you signed up for our CSA with Common Hands Farm yet? Get on it and secure your veggie supply for the Spring/Summer/Fall!
7. More importantly, Coach David asked us to think about the mileage we put on our joints outside the gym. Try not to be a Bigfoot!
8. The first Iron Maidens Lift & Learn session will take place on Saturday, May 1st. We want to keep the Iron Maidens energy and community connected between competitions, so we thought it would be fun to get together semi-regularly to train and learn about lifting (and maybe other stuff!) from women achieving great things. Here’s everything you need to know!
Bay Area CrossFit Coach Saves Family After Crash CBS
Grace in :59 Seconds CrossFit Fond du Lac
Is Teaching Kids Empathy Just As Important As Teaching Them Math? Pacific Standard