This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Tomorrow’s 10am Yoga for Athletes class with Coach Whitney is cancelled, as are our Saturday and Sunday kids classes. Our CrossFit Kids programming will return Monday with new classes and a new schedule!
2. And this week we annouced that new schedule as well as some changes to our kids programs, which will help us better serve our growing community. Next week is a perfect time to check out a CrossFit Kids class if you haven’t already!
3. Evan H.—one of the nicest, funniest guys you’ll ever meet—got the “Better Know a Member” treatment this week. He tells us to always listen to Coach Ro, which is good advice because…
4. Coach Ro took 3rd place in the 2016 National Masters Weightlifting Championship. Congratulate him next time you see him!
5. Into trivia? Check out Stella Z.’s Smart in DUMBO night!
6. Into seafood? Sign up for our seasonal fish CSA with Big City Fish Share!
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: 2011 Regionals Event #1
I Only Look Like This Because I Have Good Genetics… Miranda Oldroyd