Every 2 Minutes for 14 Minutes (8 reps):
Start at about 70-80% and build to a max for the day. Press outs are no reps. Be sure to hit reps cleanly and balanced before adding weight.
Post loads to comments.
Rx for the snatch is a full squat. If it’s caught high there should not be a discernible pause before riding to the bottom of a squat. Power Snatches are considered scaled.
21/15 Calorie Row
15 Power Snatch 95/65
15/12 Calorie Row
10 Power Snatch 95/65
19/9 Calorie Row
6 Power Snatch 95/65
The barbell weight should be light enough to perform Snatches unbroken or with minimal rest.
Post time and Rx to comments.
Compare to 10.21.15
- SCHEDULE CHANGE: 9am Yoga with Jaclyn is cancelled today
- The third LFPB Q&A Info Session, “How Active Recovery Techniques Aid Fitness and Body Composition,” is tonight at 6:30pm.
- There are just 21 days until the annoucement of CrossFit Open Workout 16.1! Have you registered yet? We want you to join Team CFSBK! Here’s why you should register.
- Are you on the list to get our newsletter? You can sign up using the widget to the right, just above the link to CrossFit Journal. Don’t miss out on important news and events!
This Saturday at 7pm! The annual CFSBK Community Potluck
CFSBK Community Potluck this Saturday from 7pm until about 10pm. Our annual potluck is a great way for the CFSBK community to break bacon and celebrate the new year together. Everyone is invited and encouraged to come! There will even be a mini bounce house to entertain the kiddos. Guidelines on food and drinks are below.
Your dish doesn’t have to be paleo, but please use whole food where possible. We’ll vote on the top 3 dishes, so bring your best recipe! You may, of course, opt to bring a healthy dessert.
- The gym will provide some alcohol, but feel free to bring whatever else you’d like. If you’re not drinking booze and want to bring a drink, seltzer is great, too!
- If your food needs to be kept warm, you’ll need to provide your own crockpot or other method for keeping it at serving temperature. We’ve got surge protectors and extension cords.
- We’ll provide notecards for you to label your dish with.
- When you leave please take everything you brought with you. Do not leave any pots, pans, Tupperware, utensils, etc. They will be discarded that night.
- If you’d like to help out (and haven’t already been contacted) we’ll need some hands on deck putting everything away afterwards. If you stay until the end, we’d appreciate
We also need some volunteers to help set up before and clean up afterwards. To help set up, arrive by 6:30 PM! E-mail our Events Coordinator Danae M. at Events [at] crossfitsouthbrooklyn [dot] com to let her know you’re available.
Let us know what you’re bringing by posting in the comments section of the event page.
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Squat | Pull-Ups, Box Jumps, Plank
The Only Place I Can Really Catch You On That Midline YouTube
Thumb Taping for Dummies WODPrep