- Want to try something other than group class today? Check out Active Recovery at 6:30pm, Pilates with KH at 7:30pm, or AntiGravity at 7:30pm.
Complete the 2016 Look Feel Perform Better Challenge Check List by TODAY to be Eligible for Prizes!
Are you participating in the 2016 Look Feel Perform Better Challenge? Complete the following steps by TODAY in order to participate and be eligible for prizes:
- Sign your name on the big list in the community area of the gym.
- Buy-in of $30 cash, given to Front Desk staff.
- Answer a few brief questions and submit your “before” photos HERE. These entries are private will not be published or seen by anyone other than us without your consent.
- Perform the Test WOD and record your results.
- Begin tracking points earned daily on the 2016 LFPB Tracker based on how well you’re complying with the guidelines and submit 4 and 8 week check-in submissions.
- Optional: Attend the bi-monthly LFPB Q&A Info Sessions at CFSBK. Each one will have a brief topical lecture and a Q&A. The dates for these sessions are 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/3, and 3/18.
Want more information about the Challenge? Get all the details here, or by clicking on the black widget in the upper right corner of the blog.
The First Look Feel Perform Better Q&A Info Session Is This Thursday, Titled “Why Should I Care About Nutrition Anyway?”
Why do and should we care about nutrition? Isn’t it enough that we come to CrossFit and work hard?
Attend this Look Feel Perform Better Q&A Info Session, the first in our bi-monthly Q&A Info Sessions this year. These sessions will function more as a support group setting than a true lecture, though they will begin with a lecture. In this particular session, we’ll discuss how and why what you feed yourself with has direct impact on your performance and body composition. An open Q&A will follow.
Where: CFSBK’s second floor Annex
When: Thursday, January 7th at 6:30pm
Revealing the Hidden Patterns of Birds and Insects in Motion The Atlantic
You probably know how to ask yourself, “What do I want?” Here’s a bettter question Quartz