Back Squat/Front Squat
Back Squat: 60%x 8-12 x 2, Front Squat: 60% x 8-12 x 2
Leave 2 reps in the tank.
Back Squat: 2 x 5, Front Squat: 2 x 5
Load is 90% of what you used on Wednesday.
Post loads to comments.
AMRAP 10 Minutes:
10 Box Jumps 24/20″
10 Deadlifts 135/95
5 Push Jerks 135/95
Post rounds and Rx to comments.
- Want to try something other than group class today? Check out Yoga for Athletes at 10am, Active Recovery at 11am, or Open Gym from 2-4pm!
The 2016 Look Feel Perform Better Challenge Starts TODAY!
But you still have until Tuesday, January 5th to get all your entry steps completed:
- Sign your name on the big list in the community area of the gym.
- Buy-in of $30 cash, given to Front Desk staff.
- Answer a few brief questions and submit your “before” photos HERE. These entries are private will not be published or seen by anyone other than us without your consent.
- Perform the Test WOD and record your results.
- Begin tracking points earned daily on the 2016 LFPB Tracker based on how well you’re complying with the guidelines and submit 4 and 8 week check-in submissions.
- Optional: Attend the bi-monthly LFPB Q&A Info Sessions at CFSBK. Each one will have a brief topical lecture and a Q&A. The dates for these sessions are 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/3, and 3/18. The first discussion on January 7th is titled, “Why Should I Care About Nutrition Anyway?“
Drunk on Sugar CrossFit Journal
Lake Superior State University’s 2016 List of Banished Words