Holiday Schedule Changes
TODAY (1/1) New Year’s Day:
ON: 11am*(extra class), 12pm, 1pm, Open Gym from 3:30-8:30pm
CANCELLED: 6/7/8/10am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, CrossFit Kids
Evening Open Gym hours only
2016 Look Feel Perform Better Challenge Check List
Are you participating in the 2016 Look Feel Perform Better Challenge? Complete the following steps by January 5th in order to participate and be eligible for prizes:
- Sign your name on the big list in the community area of the gym.
- Buy-in of $30 cash, given to Front Desk staff.
- Answer a few brief questions and submit your “before” photos here. These entries are private will not be published or seen by anyone other than us without your consent.
- Perform the Test WOD and record your results. This WOD will be programmed on December 30th, but can easily be performed on your own at Open Gym.
- Begin tracking points earned daily on the spreadsheet (which will be live soon!) based on how well you’re complying with the guidelines and submit 4 and 8 week check-in submissions.
- Optional: Attend the bi-monthly LFPB Q&A Info Sessions at CFSBK. Each one will have a brief topical lecture and a Q&A. The dates for these sessions are 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/3, and 3/18. The first discussion on January 7th is titled, “Why Should I Care About Nutrition Anyway?“
Look Feel Perform Better Q&A Info Session: “Why Should I Care About Nutrition Anyway?”
Why do and should we care about nutrition? Isn’t it enough that we come to CrossFit and work hard?
Attend this Look Feel Perform Better Q&A Info Session, the first in our bi-monthly Q&A Info Sessions this year. These sessions will function more as a support group setting than a true lecture, though they will begin with a lecture. In this particular session, we’ll discuss how and why what you feed yourself with has direct impact on your performance and body composition. An open Q&A will follow.
Where: CFSBK’s second floor Annex
When: Thursday, January 7th at 6:30pm
I Am Ivan CrossFit Journal