6 Things We Want You to Know About This Fine Friday
1. C.R.A.S.H.-B. World Indoor Rowing Championship registration ends tomorrow. You have until tomorrow’s 2K test to sign up. Participants will not be allowed to join the 2K until they’re registered. Don’t miss out, get all the details HERE.
2. “Froning” is playing during Open Gym on Sunday. Geek out on CrossFit and watch it with all of us after Open Gym at 6:30pm. Bring your lawn chairs and beer (or Paleo snacks!).
3. You have another chance to Fight Gone Bad. We’re running a Fight Gone Belated this Sunday at 8am. Anyone interested should email Jess at Info [at] CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com.
4. Kettlebell Kitchen wants to meet and feed you tomorrow. They will be setting up at the gym around 11:30 am and be here till 2:30 pm to give you free food samples.
5. We’re really proud of CFSBK’s new virtual tour. Coach David penned a short little diddy about it on his blog Inside the Affiliate. Get inside the affiliate, like, literally.
6. You can make beef jerky this weekend. Our buddies over at Fleisher’s Craft Butchery are offering a Beef Jerky 101 class tomorrow in Red Hook 1-3pm. Learn how to slice, season and dehydrate the most delicious beef jerky to wow your friends and satiate your appetite time and time again. Get your tickets HERE!