Every Minute on the Minute for 10 Minutes (10 working sets):
Performance: 1 Clean + 2 Jerks
Fitness: 2 Clean and Jerks (2×1+1)
Start at 60% and add weight as appropriate. Work up to a heavy but not max effort load.
Post loads to comments
5 Push Presses 135/95
The squats are air squats. The push press load should be medium heavy. Sub hanging knee raises for toes-to-bar as necessary.
Post time and Rx to comments.
Take a virtual tour of CFSBK! We recently worked with Google to create a 3-D tour of our gym so prospective members could walk around our gym from the comfort of their homes! Being one of the largest and most well-equipped CrossFit gyms in the city, we figured we’d show off what we have. If you “walk around” 597 and 608, you’ll see coaches and members working out and doing fun stuff in each room. The future is now, people!!!
- Still want to sign up for the C.R.A.S.H.-B. World Indoor Rowing Championship? You have until Saturday’s 2K test to do so. Participants will not be allowed to join the 2k until they’re registered with the program. After Saturday, we will be removing registration links. Don’t miss out, get all the details HERE!
- Get your yoga on with Jaclyn THIS MORNING at the new time of 9am! Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or brand new to a yoga mat, Jaclyn will offer plenty of options so everyone feels challenged yet still comfortable in this Vinyasa flow class. Or check out Active Recovery at 7:30pm.
Go Beyond the Whiteboard!
CFSBK member Moe N. works at popular digital workout log Beyond the Whiteboard. BTWB is one of the most well-known and well used CrossFit workout trackers out there. As a courtesy for our community Moe made BTWB free for CFSBK members! Here is more info:
Sign Up: Via this link. After you sign up, you’ll be able to sign into the site or apps (Android or iOS).
- Log results and find previous results.
- When your WOD is something like 80% of 1 rep max, we’ll tell you what that is. Because Math is bad.
- We also help you figure out how good your result was.
- Also other cool stuff. Moe’s favorite feature is Fitness Level, which helps tell you how fit you are. Here is a really bad video overview (the info is cool though).
Geek Out Links
- Fitness Level
- How Does Age Affect Improvement in CrossFit?
- How Long Does It Take To Improve in CrossFit?
- Working Out More: Is It Worth It?
Meet Mira Rai, Nepal’s first female sports star is a trailblazing global hero Slate