Performance: Low Intensity, 65-70% x 7 x 4
Fitness: 3 x 5 Linear Progression
Heavier than last week’s set of 8.
Post loads to comments.
Ladies, feel free to perform the men’s Rx on the push ups if they’re a strength of yours. Scale double-unders to 1/2 attempts, or 1/2 KB Russian kettlebell swings (53/35) if your doubles are shite. This is meant to be a fast and mostly unbroken WOD.
Post time and Rx to comments.
- Still want to sign up for the C.R.A.S.H.-B. World Indoor Rowing Championship? You have until Saturday’s 2K test to do so. Participants will not be allowed to join the 2k until they’re registered with the program. After Saturday, we will be removing registration links. Don’t miss out, get all the details HERE!
- Have you seen “Froning” yet? Come geek out on CrossFit and watch it with all of us after Open Gym this Sunday at 8pm. Bring your lawn chairs and beer (or Paleo snacks!)!
- Missed Fight Gone Bad, and feeling sad? We’re running a Fight Gone Belated this Sunday at 8am. Anyone interested should email Jess at Info [at] CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com.
Want to Learn How to Make Beef Jerky?!
Fleisher’s Craft Butchery is offering a Beef Jerky 101 class this Saturday at Fleisher’s in Red Hook 1-3pm. Learn how to slice, season and dehydrate the most delicious beef jerky to wow your friends and satiate your appetite time and time again. Here’s what you can expect:
- Our jerky expert will review the cuts most ideal for beef jerky and how to best slice them for the best texture
- Hands-on slicing, seasoning and handling of beef jerky through all its stages
- Each participant receives the Fleishers DIY Jerky Kit, complete with everything needed to make delicious jerky at home
- Discussions on sourcing, sustainability, and labeling in our local food system
- Then we’ll sample the newest line of Fleisher’s beef jerky over beers and recipe brainstorming
We ask that all attendees wear a hat, closed toe shoes, and clothes they don’t mind getting meaty. A long-sleeve shirt or light sweat shirt is recommended. Get your tickets HERE!
Billions in Change