All five of the Chmieleckis participated in Fight Gone Bad last Saturday, and they made this fun video of the day. We DARE you to watch it and not to get a little emotional.
- SCHEDULE UPDATES: AntiGravity is CANCELLED on Sunday, October 25.
Plans Tomorrow? Come Dance, Drink, and Party at the Gym!
When: Saturday night, 8pm to midnight
Where: Your favorite gym on earth!
What: A fundraising dance party with lots of great raffle prizes, food, and drinks!
Attire: Gym chic
Cost: $35, TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Featuring DJ Idlemind “The Appropriate Agent” + chances to win fabulous raffle prizes including exclusive Yankees box suite tickets, courtside Nets tickets, a signed jersey from Mariano Rivera, theatre tickets and more!
Wine provided by Heights Chateau. Light bites provided by JOYA Thai and Concord Market.
All proceeds will benefit BROOKLYN NOW’s 2016 grantmaking program supporting emerging nonprofit leaders.
Want to Learn to Row from an Olympian? Come to the C.R.A.S.H.-B. Kick-Off Meeting With Coach Nick, on October 31!
Do you hate and fear workouts that involve rowing? Do you secretly love them but don’t want to admit it? Either way, you have a good reason to train for the C.R.A.S.H.-B. World Indoor Rowing Championship! Coach Nick will prepare members in the months leading up to race day, which is Feb. 28th. Come to Coach Nick’s info session at 8:30 AM on Saturday, Oct. 31st, to learn all about it. Here’s some basic info:
- The events at CRASH-Bs are individual
- You don’t have to be an SBK member to participate
- The group will get together for three technique clinics (each of which will conclude with a workout) and four races
- Participants will do the workouts on their own
- Nick will provide support—including video analysis of your technique—throughout the program
- Anyone can join—there is no minimum performance requirement
- The program cost is TBD, and various payment options will be available. The program entry fee does not include the CRASH-Bs entry fee, travel to Boston, or accommodations there.
Come to Nick’s kick-off meeting at 8:30AM on Saturday, Oct. 31st. He’ll explain the program in detail and answer any questions you may have. The session will also include the first technique clinic, which will conclude with a workout.
Send Coach Nick an email at Nick [at] CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com if you plan to show up or if you have any questions.
Ermahgerddon: The Untold Story of the Ermahgerd Girl Vanity Fair
If you want to fight breast cancer, follow DeAngelo Williams, not the NFL SB Nation