Performance: Medium Intensity, 75-80% x 5 x 4
Fitness: 3 x 5 Linear Progression
Add a few pounds to last week
Work up to one heavy set of 5 reps
Go heavier than last week’s set of 8.
Post loads to comments.
5 Rounds For Time:
12 Box Jump-Overs 24/20″
This should be over pretty fast. Keep your pace up and use a lower box if you need to so you can keep moving.
Post time and Rx to comments.
Congrats to everyone who competed in Fight Gone Bad 2015 yesterday! The talented Thomas H. shot photos for us all day yesterday, and uploaded them to our Flickr account. Check ’em out!
Final Scores from Fight Gone Bad 2015
Top Ten Teams
- Big Thighs Full Hearts Can’t Lose, 1,711 reps
- Quad Goals, 1,675 reps
- The Illumiwodi, 1,661 reps
- Thruster? I Barely Know Her!, 1,641 reps
- THE TEAM WITH THE GOLDEN GUNS, 1,627 reps
- Space Woddities, 1,622 reps
- Tardy to the Burpee Party, 1,604 reps
- Gowanusaurus Flex, 1,601 reps
- AWESOME SAUCE, 1,598 reps
- Gainz Support Group, 1,595 reps
Top Ten Females
- Coach MeLo, 344 reps
- Coach K HarpZ, 315 reps
- Coach Jess, 313 reps
- Val K., 308 reps
- Morit S., 302 reps
- Ellie M., 298 reps
- Sarah M., 292 reps
- Kayleigh R., 291 reps
- Coach Whitney, 289 reps
- Lauren M., 279 reps
Top Ten Males
- Bryan B., 380 reps
- Matt K., 368 reps
- Brett F., 346 reps
- Brendan N., 342 reps
- Jason M., 340 reps
- Coach McDowell, 338 reps
- Daniel L., 335 reps
- Alex B., 329 reps
- Ryan F., 327 reps
- Michael A., 324 reps
VIEW ALL SCORING RESULTS HERE.
Top Ten Fundraising Individuals
- Jay-Star.: $1,960
- Elyssa S.: $1,537
- Erik B.: $1,488
- Steve H.: $1,335
- Allie C.: $1,270
- Morit S.: $970
- Matty C.: $750
- Coach David: $675
- Erin M.: $650
- Zach H.: $590
Top Ten Fundraising Teams
- Fight of the Living Dead: $3,240
- Hollywood Heavies: $2,993
- I’m Not a Player I Just Squat a Lot: $2,720
- Stop With the Whining: $1,662
- Gowanusaurus Rex: $1,505
- The Big Meowskis: $1,495
- Who Let the WODS Out: $1,445
- Ghost Thrusters: $1,400
- Fairy Wodmothers: $1,160
- Love Guns: $1,055
VIEW ALL FUNDRAISING RESULTS HERE.
Because of Brooklyn Community Foundation’s Board matches, our total of $26,049 (174% of our goal!) goes all the way up to over $36,000!! We are so proud of you guys and all of your hard work! And a huge thanks to Brooklyn Community Foundation for being such a wonderful organization.
Catching Up With CFSBK Classifieds (It’s Fixed!)
Dudes! CFSBK Classifieds and Travel Gym Recommendations forums are back up and running, so post away to your heart’s content. Thanks for your patience while we figured out the problem. If you have any other issues posting, shoot Managing Editor Kate R. an email at Katharine [at] CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com.
Here are some recent posts to check out:
- Joel W. and McKensey S. are moving to DC on very short notice and are looking to unload their 2-floor/1-bedroom/1.5 bathroom apartment as of November 1 (and if you need sooner, they can make that work also). Tons of storage space, space for a desk, and central air. $3000 per month on corner of 4th and Atlantic. Great landlord and neighbors. Hit up Joel.wertheimer [at] gmail.com if you want to come see it.
- Bryan B. just moved to New York from San Diego, and is looking for a place to live. Do you need a roommate or know someone who needs a roommate? Bryan is 26, likes to be active, and has a very adorable 6-month-old dog (it’s true). Drop him a note at Bryan.Babbitt [at] gmail.com.
- Matt K. and Alex W. want to hire someone to help them clean, as the dog hair and man mess have become too much for them to clean on their own. Must love big dogs! They’d love to have someone who could come once or twice a month. Anyone have recommendations? Also willing to pay in cash if that is preferred. Email Abwoolfson [at] gmail.com. (Lots of you recommended Si Se Puede a while back!)
New Nietzschean Diet Lets You Eat Whatever You Fear the Most
5 Steps to Becoming a Credible Expert Overnight elitefts
If you didn’t tell us yesterday, how did Fight Gone Bad go?!