- Did You See the Programming For Our Upcoming 8-Week Cycle? Our upcoming cycle starts on Monday, and all the details can be found HERE. You can always find this information in the left-hand tab under Member Resources, called Training Cycle Template.
- SCHEDULE CHANGES: Active Recovery is CANCELLED tomorrow.
Good Luck to Our Beast of the East Competitors!
This is the 4th consecutive year that CSFBK will be represented at the Beast of the East event in East Windsor, CT, and this year we’re sending 11 competitors! This event typically draws some elite level athletes. Mat Frasier won the men’s individual competition in 2013.
Competitors will complete 3 workouts on Saturday and at least 2 workouts on Sunday. Workout descriptions are posted here. Send some strong vibes to our following competitors:
CSFBK Team 1: Coach MeLo, Coach McDowell, Coach K-HarpZ, Alex B.
CSFBK Team 2: Coach Whit, Jason M., Steph M., Alex N.
Individual Competitors: Brendan N., Joe W., Andrew S.
Fight Gone Bad Update (T-8 Days!)
GUYS! We’re past $12,000—which is 80% of our fundraising goal for Brooklyn Community Foundation. We posted some great fundraising tips last week, and a sample email template if you haven’t started fundraising yet. KEEP GOING!
Learn more about the Brooklyn Community Foundation and all the great work they’ve done. They support a variety of artistic, agricultural, environmental, social, and educational programs helping people of all ages. No doubt there are several programs they’ve helped that you identify with.
Congrats to those teams and individually topping our leaderboards on CrowdRise! Below are our top fundraisers from both the individual and team divisions (as of 8pm Thursday 10/8):
Top Five Teams:
- I’m Not a Player I Just Squat a Lot: $2,145
- Fight of the Living Dead: $1,640
- Hollywood Heavies: $1,156
- The Big Meowskis: $930
- The Buck Furpees: $738
Top Five Individuals:
- Jay-Star.: $1,400
- Allie C.: $1,225
- Steve H.: $770
- Morit S.: $686
- Elyssa S.: $680
Froning: The Fittest Man in History [Official Trailer] CrossFit