- Don’t forget to check out our new Yoga Class on Tuesdays at 7:00am!
- Want to improve your gymnastics/rings skillz? There’s still space left in Ken H.’s upcoming 4-week class on Saturdays from 2-3:30pm. You will not regret signing up for this, and it usually sells out within 24 hours. Don’t miss your chance!
- Want to get hella strong? Strength Cycle starts this week and still have a few slots available:
Fight Gone Bad Update (T-11 Days!)
GUYS! We’re at $9,500—which is 63% of our fundraising goal for Brooklyn Community Foundation. We posted some great fundraising tips last week, and a sample email template if you haven’t started fundraising yet. KEEP GOING!
Learn more about the Brooklyn Community Foundation and all the great work they’ve done. They support a variety of artistic, agricultural, environmental, social, and educational programs helping people of all ages. No doubt there are several programs they’ve helped that you identify with.
Congrats to those teams and individually topping our leaderboards on CrowdRise! Below are our top fundraisers from both the individual and team divisions (as of 8pm Monday 10/5):
Top Five Teams:
- I’m Not a Player I Just Squat a Lot: $2,095
- Fight of the Living Dead: $1,095
- Hollywood Heavies: $816
- The Team With the Golden Guns: $690
- The Big Meowskis: $620
Top Five Individuals:
- Allie C.: $1,175
- Jay-Star.: $900
- Steve H.: $620
- Michael A.: $525
- Elyssa S.: $505
Bolere flytter til Lilleputthammer for å virke større TVNorge