Back Squat: 3 x 8
Heavier than last week.
Back Squat: 85-90% x 3 x 2
Front Squat 85-90% x 3 x 2
Add a few pounds to your last High Intensity day.
Post loads to comments.
5 Rounds For Time:
15 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
Sub regular pull-ups, banded pull-ups, or challenging ring rows as appropriate. Also consider scaling volume to perform a more challenging version of the pull-up. If chest-to-bar pull-ups are in your wheelhouse, scale up and perform 5 bar muscle-ups instead.
Post time and Rx to comments.
- Happy birthday, Lisa C. and Matthew C.!
- The following class is CANCELLED next week: Pilates on Tuesday, 9/1
- LABOR DAY UPDATES: The following classes will be offered as a modified schedule for Labor Day. Please note the changes to the morning and evening classes:
Three Ways to Spice Up Your Sunday CFSBK Life
- Active Recovery at 11am. This class is designed to give your muscles and mind a rest. For an hour you’ll be guided through a combination of soft tissue work, mobility techniques, and general restorative movement. Want to learn more? We wrote a detailed article about this class on Coach David’s blog, Inside The Affililiate, called “Running an Active Recovery Class.”
- AntiGravity at 2pm (and Tuesdays at 7:30pm). The class focuses on the gymnastics skill and strength components that are most commonly demanded in CrossFit workouts, using a variety of skill exercises, progressions, weighted and strict practice, and other techniques to teach, develop, and perfect your bodyweight movements.
- Open Gym from 6-8pm. CFSBK has been offering Open Gym hours for a few years now, as an opportunity for members to perform some independent programming, while a coach monitors training. We now offer an Open Gym membership option and extended hours just for athletes who would like to use our facilities and equipment to do their own programming and training independent of group classes.