AMRAP 30 Minutes:
10 Hang Power Snatches 115/75
10 Toes to Bar
Post time and Rx to comments.
Did you know we also teach the kiddos to fly in our CrossFit Preschool and Kids programs?? Just kidding. But Coaches David and Janelle do teach physical development through games and kid appropriate “workouts.” Most importantly, they’re all about having FUN! Learn more and sign your offspring up here for our August classes. Tristan D. is pictured above.
- Check out Active Recovery at 7:30pm tonight!
Catching Up With CFSBK Classifieds
- CFSBK family Jay (JayStar), Adele, and Niko are looking for a new family for their nanny of 9 years, Hazel. Ideally they would like to keep her on part-time and share with another family, but are open to a full-time position if they find a wonderful family who needs full-time help. Check out CFSBK Classifieds for details.
- Dr. Mike wants to buy a used Concept II Erg! More details here.
- Nino needs to find a podiatrist in the NYC area. Any recommendations for him?
- Muxx is looking for a good motorcycle mechanic. Come on CFSBK Moto Club, help her out!
FoxTrot 5K Race for Parkinson’s Research
Team Fox, the community fundraising arm at The Michael J. Fox Foundation, is hosting a FoxTrot 5K race on Thursday, August 13th in Riverside Park (103rd Street) at 7pm. Registration is $35 and includes free beer at the post-race party in Cafe Ellington right in the park!
100% of the proceeds will go directly to funding Parkinson’s research! You can register online by 8/11 here.
If you have any questions, please contact CFSBK OG Steph P. at shpaddock [at] gmail.com.