Fitness: Back Squat 3 x 5 Linear Progression
Add 5-10 pounds to last week’s exposure.
Performance: Back Squat 5RM (Intensity Day) + Front Squat 5RM
Heavier than Wednesday but still light enough to not be a true 5RM. Then, drop weight and perform a heavy set of 5 front squats. Add about 5-10 pounds to last week’s exposure.
Post loads to comments.
5 Rounds For Time:
8 Ring Rows
21-5-9, For Time:
Kipping Pull-Ups Fitness
Post time and Rx to comments.
- SCHEDULE UPDATE: Active Recovery is CANCELED tomorrow at 11am, as Coach Fox is out of town.
“Get Fit or Be Hacking” Is TODAY at 2pm Here at CFSBK!
There’s still time to get involved. You can…
- Participate! There is an option for everyone! There are two 15 minute partner WODs between which is a 45 minute coding competition.
- You can “Rx” and do both WODs and the coding competition.
- Alternately, if you don’t code, you can do the “Scaled” version, which is just the two WODs (no coding!).
- If you’d like to participate and have not registered already, please be at the gym by 1:30pm to do a game-day registration
- Donate! Support a team or individual and donate to CSNYC at https://www.crowdrise.com/getfitorbehacking/
- Cheer! Come by the gym between 2-5 to cheer folks on!
- Drink! Come to the after-party and awards ceremony at Three’s Brewing from 5pm to7pm! Everyone is welcome!
We’d like to extend a HUGE thank you to our sponsors – Three’s Brewing, Fleisher’s Pasture-Raised Meats, Ample Hills Creamery, Brooklyn Boulders, EXO Protein Bars, Gorilla Coffee, and Simple Programmer.
Finally, a note about the cause: We’re raising money for the NYC Foundation for Computer Science (“CSNYC”). The mission of CSNYC is to ensure that all children in each of the 1,700 NYC public schools have access to a computer science education that will put them on a pathway to academic success and a 21st century career. CSNYC supports programs that operate in schools in economically disadvantaged neighborhoods and promote interest in software engineering among traditionally underrepresented communities.
Hail to the King at CrossFit Queens Is Today!
Crossfit Queens is hosting an all-male competition today! The following CFSBKers are registered. Come cheer on our knights and kings as they discard their fears and put their daily beastly training to the test!
Chewbacca Prank Leads To Actual Wookiee Roar Contest Chicagoist
I Banned Bigots From My CrossFit Gym, and Learned a Lesson in Privilege The Guardian