- Happy birthday, Evan M. and JBails!!!
Catching Up With CFSBK Classifieds and Travel Gym Recommendations
- Coach Nick and his family are spending July and August in Montana, and are looking for a subletter for their apartment. Get more details here, and share them with people who might be interested!
- Brendan is looking for a developer with proficiency in Backbone.js. Get more details here.
- Allie B. wrote about her recent experience at CrossFit Acadia in Ellsworth, Maine.
- Shawn T. wrote about CrossFit Palm Springs in (you guessed it!) Palm Springs, California.
Have a service you want to share with CFSBK’s community, or a need you think one of us could meet? Or stuff you want to give away/animals in need of adoption/tickets for sale/etc.? Post in CFSBK’s Classifieds! Our members have found apartments, pets, and jobs through our forum.
Visited a new affiliate while traveling recently, or forgot to write one up from past travels? Post a recommendation (or friendly warning) now!
CrossFit Kids Started Yesterday, and There’s Still Space to Sign Up!
CrossFit Kids combines the camaraderie and physical fitness of an adult class scaled down to an age appropriate and fun version for kids. During our launch, we will be offering two programs: CrossFit Preschool for children aged 3-5 and CrossFit Kids for children aged 6-8. A few notes about signing up:
- This is a set registration, meaning your kids must attend the day and time for which you sign them up.
- You are paying for four weeks of programming up front (think about it as similar to Strength Cycle). So if you purchase one day per week, your kid can come the day for which you’ve signed them up. Twice a week means they come to both days.
- So, you DO NOT need to RSVP for class. You just need to register in advance for the appropriate session/s.
Spaces are limited. Sign up now to guarantee your spot. 3-2-1-GO!
Preschool classes (3 – 5 years):
Wednesdays at 3:30pm
Sundays at 10am
Kids classes (6 – 8 years):
Mondays at 4:30pm
Wednesdays at 4:30pm
1x/week – $120
2x/week – $200
1x/week – $102
2x/week – $170
Questions? Email Janelle [at] CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com.
Innovative LSU Gymnast Leaves Unique Mark on Gymnastics CBS News