Establish a new 3 Rep Max. Use spotters
Establish a new 1 Rep Max. Use spotters.
Post loads to comments.
10 Rounds, AMRAP:
Post highest and lowest reps to comments.
Molly and Tucker came to cheer on their dad, Coach Fox, yesterday. Congrats to all the lifters that participated in Frankie Murray’s Olympic Lifting Program Mock Oly Meet! Photos from the snatching portion of the event are up in Flickr.
News and Notes
- Pilates with KH is canceled this Tuesday. Check out Active Recovery at 6:30pm instead!
- Sunday’s Kids Club is canceled this week (3/22), and will resume on March 29th. Email Janelle [at] CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com with any questions.
- CFSBK’s Movie Night returns this Friday night after Open Gym with Fight Club!
- Ever wonder why CFSBK programs rest days? Check out Coach David’s new article, “Why Your Gym Should Program Rest Days,” over on his blog Inside the Affiliate.
- Don’t forget to submit your Open scores for 15.3 by 8pm tonight. And ICYMI, we made a video of CFSBK’s competition team crushing the workout on Saturday.
- CFSBK’s Hoopin’ Tacos have a game tonight at 9:30pm at John Jay! Come cheer them on!
- Congrats to Samir C., who just released his new book, Eye on Cricket: Reflections on the Great Game. Check it out!
- Rachel H. is our resident handstand whiz! Check out this cool video she posted on Instagram!
- Stella Z.‘s choir, the Oratorio Society of New York, will be performing the Verdi Requiem with the Manhattan School of Music chorus and orchestra on Thursday, March 26 at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine on the Upper West Side. It’s an epic piece of music and a really gorgeous space, and she would love it if some SBKers showed up! Tickets and full details available here.
- Happy birthday, Lauren B.!
The Time You Have (in JellyBeans)
The Australian Meat Pie, with CFSBKer and Owner of Sheep Station, Jason C. Tasting Table