Fitness: 2 Position Clean (High Hang + Hang) + Front Squat
Performance: 3 Position Clean (High Hang + Hang + Deck) + Jerk
Post loads to comments.
Fitness and Performance: 1 x 5 Linear Progression
Add 5-10 pounds to last week’s exposure. Dead starts, no touch and go. Use a hook grip if you can.
Post loads to comments.
5 Rounds For Time:
15 Box Jumps
Post time and Rx to comments.
CFSBK’s competition team tackled 15.3 yesterday afternoon, and Kate made a video of the first heat. There are also photos of the 1pm class hitting the workout up in our Flickr account!
News and Notes
- Coach Frankie Murray’s Olympic Lifting Program has their Mock Oly Meet today at 2:30pm. Come check it out, and cheer on participants as they 1RM their snatch and clean and jerk!
- Coach Noah’s Kipping Pull-Up Workshops are today! The regular workshop is at 2pm and Random Kipping Skillz is at 3pm. There are still a few spaces in both. REGISTER HERE (scroll to the bottom).
- DON’T FORGET TO RSVP TO CLASS: Click on the Class Schedule and RSVP tab in the left-hand column (under General Information) and select the class for which you’d like to RSVP.
- Want to work out today at 9am and bring your kid/s? Now you can! Sign them up at the Front Desk for CFSBK Kids Club, and learn more here.
- Don’t forget to submit your Open scores for 15.3 by 8pm tomorrow night.
Get Hella Strong with Coach Margie: Schedule Change for Strength Cycle F
We are moving the M/Th, 12pm Strength Cycle to different days/times. The cycle will begin the week of March 23rd and run for seven weeks in order to participate in the Total with the other cycles. The cost will be two payments of $175, or $350 total. Class size is capped at six.
If you are interested, please email Margie before Monday, March 16: Margie (at) CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com, and include the following:
+ Two preferred choices of 2x/week
+ Best time of day for each choice, specifying: early morning; mid-morning; noon; mid-afternoon; or evening.
1) Tues/Thurs; noon or mid-afternoon
2) Mon/Wed; evening
If you don’t know Margie, learn more about her awesomeness by reading Coach Noah’s Underneath the Hoodie article about her.
CFSBK Movie Night Is Back: FIGHT CLUB
What: Movie Night, featuring cult favorite Fight Club
When: Friday, March 20th, after Open Gym at 8pm
Bring your snacks, drinks, lounge chairs, whatever, and come hang! Just remember… The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club…
Gratitude Louie Schwartzberg