Front Squat: 3 x 3 Linear Progression
Add 5-10 lbs to last week.
Post loads to comments.
AMRAP 14 Minutes:
30 Dumbbell Thrusters
40 Kettlebell Swings
Post reps and Rx to comments.
Open Workout 15.3
AMRAP 14 Minutes:
50 Wall Balls
Post reps to comments.
News and Notes
- Come watch CFSBK’s Competition Team crush 15.3! Our gym’s strongest will be tackling 15.3 this afternoon. They’ll start warming up around 2:15 and the first heat is at 2:45pm. Come cheer them on!
- Coach Noah’s Kipping Pull-Up Workshops begin today! The regular workshop is at 2pm on Saturday and Random Kipping Skillz is at 3pm. If you can’t make it today, there’s still space tomorrow. REGISTER HERE (scroll to the bottom)!
- DON’T FORGET TO RSVP TO CLASS: Click on the Class Schedule and RSVP tab in the left-hand column (under General Information) and select the class for which you’d like to RSVP.
- Want to work out tomorrow at 9am and bring your kid/s? Now you can! Sign them up at the Front Desk for CFSBK Kids Club, and learn more here.
Attention: People Signed Up For the Open
The Games system will not let you enter a zero as your score for an Open workout. We know many of you don’t want to do the Scaled version of 15.3 and had planned to attempt a muscle-up for 14 minutes and take a zero if you didn’t get one. If you want to attempt to get a muscle-up and end up not being able to, you will also have to complete the Scaled workout and enter your score for that version.
Get Hella Strong with Coach Margie: Schedule Change for Strength Cycle F
We are moving the M/Th, 12pm Strength Cycle to different days/times. The cycle will begin the week of March 23rd and run for seven weeks in order to participate in the Total with the other cycles. The cost will be two payments of $175, or $350 total. Class size is capped at six.
If you are interested, please email Margie before Monday, March 16: Margie (at) CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com, and include the following:
+ Two preferred choices of 2x/week
+ Best time of day for each choice, specifying: early morning; mid-morning; noon; mid-afternoon; or evening.
1) Tues/Thurs; noon or mid-afternoon
2) Mon/Wed; evening
If you don’t know Margie, learn more about her awesomeness by reading Coach Noah’s Underneath the Hoodie article about her.
An Aerial Tour of the World’s Largest Cave