Different torso lengths will result in different start positions for pulling bars off of the floor. Athletes with longer torsos like Joy M. will end up a bit more upright than athletes with relatively shorter torsos.
- Lots of new goodies up in Lost and Found. Claim your stuff by 3/12 or it will cease to exist.
Weekend Schedule Changes and Events You Need to Know About
- CLASSES ARE CANCELED TOMORROW for the Iron Maidens Raw Open (this includes Yoga for Athletes and Active Recovery).
- The 2015 CrossFit Open started last night. We normally program these WODs on Saturday (which you can expect for the next four), but because of Iron Maidens, we are programming it for Sunday. If you came to the gym yesterday and want to come today and Sunday, there is a floater WOD available (see the comments below).
- Coach Jeremy’s Strength Cyclers will wrap up their eight-week cycle with a Total on Sunday, starting at 2:00pm.
- This is the 17th and final week of the C.R.A.S.H.-B.’s program. The big day is this Sunday! As of now, 15 CFSBKers are competing. Let us know how it goes! We’re cheering for you.
Today Is Your Last Chance To Nominate Inside the Affiliate for Breaking Muscle’s Annual Top 10 Fitness Blog Contest!
We ended up in the Top 20 last year (after being live for only four months!), but this year, we’re gunning for the Top 10. To get there, we need to be nominated first for the Top 20. If you’re on Facebook, it’s super simple:
1. Click here.
2. Scroll down to the comments. Include a link to Inside the Affiliate (www.insidetheaffiliate.com) and why you like it.
3. Nominations will be accepted up until 8PM TONIGHT, so jump on it!
Will Lifting Make Me Bulky? Answers to Common Questions About CrossFit Inside the Affiliate
Snowtime: A Microscopic Timelapse of a Snowflake
Surreal Photos of Abandoned, Snow-Filled Malls Fast Company